Get started with Angular by taking one of the following online courses:
- Angular – The Complete Guide (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/angular2-complete-guide/)
- Angular: From Theory To Pratice (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/angular-theory-to-practice/)
- Angular – Concepts, Code and Collective Wisdom (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/angular-concepts-code-collective-wisdom)
- Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/angular4_nodejs_mean/)
Ionic is a web front-end framework to develop hybrid mobile apps and is the successor of Ionic 1. With the new version of the framework many concepts have been revised. Ionic 1 is based on AngularJS 1.x and with the second and third version of the mobile framework the switch to Angular 2 (and 4) was made.
If you want to get started with Ionic take a look at the following courses:
- Learn Ionic 3 From Scratch (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/ionic3/)
If you want to get started with React take a look at the following courses:
- Modern React With Redux (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/modern-react-with-redux/)
Vue.js is a library for building interactive web interfaces. It provides data-reactive components with a simple and flexible API.
- Vue.js 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/vuejs2-complete-guide)
- The Ultimate Vue.js 2 Developer Course (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/vuejs2-essentials/)
- Learn by Doing: Vue.js 2 the Right Way (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/vuejs2-the-right-way/)
If you want to get started with TypeScript take a look at the following course:
- Understanding TypeScript (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/typescript/)
If you want to get started with Node.js take a look at the following courses:
- The Complete Node.js Developer Course (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/nodejs/)
- The Web Developer Bootcamp (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/web-developer-bootcamp/)
The only course you need to learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 (http://codingthesmartway.com/courses/complete-web-developer/)