Get started with Angular by taking one of the following online courses:
- Angular – The Complete Guide
- Angular: From Theory To Pratice
- Angular – Concepts, Code and Collective Wisdom
- Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide
Ionic is a web front-end framework to develop hybrid mobile apps and is the successor of Ionic 1. With the new version of the framework many concepts have been revised. Ionic 1 is based on AngularJS 1.x and with the second and third version of the mobile framework the switch to Angular 2 (and 4) was made.
If you want to get started with Ionic take a look at the following courses:
If you want to get started with React take a look at the following courses:
Vue.js is a library for building interactive web interfaces. It provides data-reactive components with a simple and flexible API.
- Vue.js 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex)
- The Ultimate Vue.js 2 Developer Course
- Learn by Doing: Vue.js 2 the Right Way
If you want to get started with TypeScript take a look at the following course:
If you want to get started with Node.js take a look at the following courses:
- The Web Developer Bootcamp – The only course you need to learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!
Bootstrap is one of the top web frameworks for building mobile-first websites. The open source project is based on HTML, CSS and JS and makes building front-ends really easy. The next major version of the popular framework will be version 4 which has just been made available as a beta version. Start learning Bootstrap 4 now with the following online courses:
- Bootstrap 4 From Scratch With 5 Projects
- Learn Bootstrap 4 The Most Popular HTML5 CSS3 & JS Framework
- Learn Bootstrap 4 with 70 coding exercises and 14 templates