Course Announcement: GraphQL with Angular & Apollo
The first CodingTheSmartWay.com online course has been launched and is available on Udemy:
GraphQL with Angular & Apollo – The Full-stack Guide (use this link to get the course for just $10 right now)
This course is for everyone interested in learning how to build a full-stack GraphQL-based web application with Angular.
The entire course is based around a single goal: Turning you into a professional full-stack GraphQL / Angular developer.
After finishing this course, you will:
1) Have mastered the cutting-edge technology GraphQL in a full-stack Angular web application.
2) Be ready to build a GraphQL Server with Node.js and Express by using Apollo Server.
3) Be ready to build a modern single-page web application with Angular and access a GraphQL endpoint
4) Have learned how to connect a MongoDB database to your GraphQL server
5) Have gained a profound understanding of GraphQL (incl. queries and mutations)
6) Truly understand how Apollo Server and Apollo Client works behind the scenes.
There’s no better time to learn Angular & GraphQL
GraphQL is often referred to as a revolutionary new way to think about APIs. Instead of working with rigid server-defined endpoints, you can send queries to get exactly the data you’re looking for in one request. Publicly released in 2015 by Facebook GraphQL is now replacing REST-based APIs in many application stacks.
GraphQL clients are are available for all modern web platforms. Combining the power of GraphQL with a modern web framework like Angular will give you a powerful and efficient application stack for your next web project.
During the course sections you’ll learn:
- How to set up a Node.js / Express server
- How to establish an GraphQL server endpoint with Apollo Server
- How to configure the GraphQL endpoint with schema and resolvers
- How to connect to a MongoDB database by using Mongoose
- How to set up an Angular frontend web application
- How to connect to the Angular application to the GraphQL backend by using Apollo Client
- How use Bootstrap framework inside of the Angular application
- How to use the MongoDB database management tool Robo 3T
And this is what you get by signing up today:
- Lifetime access to all HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want!
- All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
- Friendly and fast support in the course Q&A whenever you have questions or get stuck!
- Downloadable assets and final code for each project!
After that, I hope to welcome you as a new student in my course. I’m sure you’re gonna love it!
Because you’re a CodingTheSmartWay.com reader you can get the course for just $10 right now:
Get The Course ($10 Coupon)
(or apply the coupon code START_GRAPHQL at checkout)
Not the right course for your? Take a look at the the complete list of Udemy’s online courses for web developers!