Get started with Angular by taking one of the following online courses:
- Angular – The Complete Guide*
- Angular: From Theory To Practice*
- Angular – Concepts, Code and Collective Wisdom*
- Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide*
If you want to get started with React take a look at the following courses:
- Modern React With Redux*
- React 16+ – The Complete Guide (incl. Redux)*
- Server Side Rendering With React and Redux*
- Node with React: Fullstack Web Development*
Vue.js is a library for building interactive web interfaces. It provides data-reactive components with a simple and flexible API.
- Vue.js 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex)*
- The Ultimate Vue.js 2 Developer Course*
- Learn by Doing: Vue.js 2 the Right Way*
If you want to get started with TypeScript take a look at the following course:
If you want to get started with Node.js take a look at the following courses:
- The Web Developer Bootcamp* – The only course you need to learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!
- Build Responsive Real World Websites With HTML5 and CSS3 2.0* – Learn CSS3 Transitions, Transformations, Animations, Flexbox and Responsive Web Design. Includes projects and code!
Bootstrap is one of the top web frameworks for building mobile-first websites. The open source project is based on HTML, CSS and JS and makes building front-ends really easy. The next major version of the popular framework will be version 4 which has just been made available as a beta version. Start learning Bootstrap 4 now with the following online courses:
- Bootstrap 4 From Scratch With 5 Projects*
- Learn Bootstrap 4 The Most Popular HTML5 CSS3 & JS Framework*
- Learn Bootstrap 4 with 70 coding exercises and 14 templates*
The Python programming language is a multi-purpose programming language which can be applied to many use case. You can implement command line scripts, GUI application and web applications. Furthermore the Python programming language is currently fueling scientific computing.
- Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python*
- Complete Python Masterclass*
- The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python*
* Affiliate Link / Advertisement: This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and buy a product, we’ll receive a small commission. There are no additional costs for you. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!