MERN Stack Crash Course
Building A React CRUD Application From Start To Finish With MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js
THE FREE FOUR-PART ONLINE COURSE FROM CODINGTHESMARTWAY.COM
In this tutorial series we’re going to explore the MERN stack by building a real-world application from start to finish. The MERN stack consists of the following technologies:
- MongoDB: A document-based open source database
- Express: A Fast, unopinionated, minimalist web framework for Node.js
The MERN stack is very similar to the popular MEAN stack. The only difference here is that the MEAN stack is making use of Angular to build the front-end web application and the MERN stack is using React instead.
The application we’ll be building in this tutorial series is a simple To-Do application. By using this example it’s possible to demonstrate how to build a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) application from scratch by using the MERN stack!
Part 1: Setting Up The Project
Part 2: Setting Up The Back-end
Part 3: Connecting Front-End To Back-End
Part 4: Finishing The Application
ONLINE COURSE: MERN Stack Front To Back: Full Stack React, Redux & Node.js
Build and deploy a social network with Node.js, Express, React, Redux & MongoDB. Learn how to put it all together.
- Use Stateless JWT authentication practices
- Use Redux for state management
- Create an extensive backend API with Express
- Integrate React with an Express backend in an elegant way